Sunday, January 13, 2008

Christmas Fun Part 2: The Moose Jaw edition (TKP)

I know that Christmas is gone (long gone it seems to me), but I just thought that I would round out the rest of our holidays by showing you some of the pics from the second leg of our journey - the Moose Jaw part.

Somehow we don't seem to have a lot of pics of what we did there - we went skating at the Speed skating oval (nothing), we played games till all hours of the night at Debbie and Dorian's (no pics), we played hockey on Lenny's backyard rink (none) - we ate a lot again (no visual evidence of that either).... but here are some pictures that we did take.


We had a great day doing this......

On New Year's Eve, we played this.......
And Megan kept doing this......
Then we even did a couple of nights of Karaoke (those of us who were brave enough to embarrass ourselves did it anyway - I will not name those who refused - or those who maybe should not have been so brave - it was fun anyway!)
And - finally - a shot of Auntie Debbie as she thinks to herself, "Whew! They will leave soon and I will get my nice, quiet house back". :)
A good time was had by all! :)

No comments: