Monday, February 18, 2008

A weekend with Lennys

I have not updated the blog lately - not much fun posting pics of our whole family huddled up inside (and I have not really figured out how to take pics of "cold") - since that has been most of our last two weeks you can just imagine it yourself. :)

Kurt (aka "Lenny"), Tracy and family were down here for the weekend. I thought about posting pics of Lenny and me watching the Daytona 500 (we watched a lot of racing this weekend - just ask Tracy and Sari!), but I decided that those pics may not be very interesting either. Mid-February is like Christmas in Nascar, so that was fun for us anyway! :)

We took all the kids to the Bruin's game Saturday night (there were no races on that night!). Fun time - good game. Best part was that it was the last game of the season so people were getting rid of their leftover season tickets - so we all got in for free (People just handing out tickets at the door. I knew the one lady who gave us tickets - never met the other dude. I like small towns for stuff like that) We saved almost $50!!!!! Then to top it all off they were handing out free toques! FREE TOQUES!!!!! Woooo hoooo!!!! :)

It did warm up on Saturday and we went sledding. Sari took some pics of that......

Conner and me......

Sari and Mumpy......
Getting ready to race (I banged my head on this run....)
Matthew contemplating the next run (wearing the free toque that he won last year when we took him to a Bruin's game - it is a tradition now).....
Katie and me......
Maybe the only smart one - Emily in the van (she eventually did come out).....
Somehow we did not end up with a pic of Tracy - please draw a pic of her on your computer screen to make up for it. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What we don't have pictures of is daredevil Tim using a sled as a snow board...no broken bones but still impressing his girl. Sari

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

So you call it sledding too. I just did a post about us going sledding but here people refer to their snowmobiles as sleds & toboggans. So I have to say sliding around the northerners.