Monday, August 04, 2008

My Shop may be Blue, but I am going to Grin and Fascia it!

Have a look at the pictures below and you will understand the title........ Get it? "Blue" as in sad - but I am going to "Grin and Fascia" it (Like "face it".... but the twist is that the Fascia - the part that goes on the front edge or the "face" of the eve - is the next part to go on)....... oh never mind! :)

Anyway - as you saw, I now have windows, a door, the weather wrap is done and the soffit up. This may not seem like much - but it is a lot of piddly work that just takes longer than it would seem to. Thanks to Sara's Dad (David), Bob and Tom Goud, Skip Hill and Corey Olver and his boys for helping out over the past few days.

The really exciting thing........ YOU can have YOUR name added to that illustrious bunch of workers noted above!!!!! Siding starts this week!!! Any takers????? :)

PS. I changed oil on both of my vehicles in my new shop for the first time this week! I almost cried!!! :) It was a beautiful thing to see them inside - to work inside - to not have leaves fall off the tree and into my engine.... it was great! Thanks too to Calvin Elford for coming over and wrestling with a stuck oil filter. I really appreciated that!

1 comment:

KTPippus said...

A far cry from fixing your vehicles in the parking lot at Canadian Tire, isn't it??? We're glad you're enjoying yourself so much and that you finally "fascia"'d the music about what a good investment this garage would be for you. We're proud of you for taking that great big leap!
Tracy