So I know that I have not updated this in a while..... so I thought I would just give you the summary version of our last week - then maybe you will understand why I have not written. We have.... been to a "fireworks" party in Bienfait for Canada Day, watched a rodeo parade, went to the rodeo, hooked up the unit heater in my garage so that I have heat in the winter (pictures to follow for those who love the "garage reports"), went for a Motorcycle ride to Lampman with Skip (got caught in the rain on the way home and got soaked), went to the Souris Valley Theatre (live professional summer theatre in town), went to "Rodeo closing night fireworks", canoed on the Souris river, went fishing (caught nothing), went golfing (had a nose bleed from the 2nd tee until I got home - not sure why - did not help the golf score), went to a friend's house to celebrate her b-day (and played pool in their basement) and worked on getting the camper ready to go for next week (painted the hitch and bumper, checked the water system, tried the furnace - it works).
Add into that: working every day, getting ready for lessons at Estevan's Weekend at Camp, the kids have been swimming in their pool every day (seriously 4 hours a day even at 21 degrees), we put a new salt water chlorinator on the pool this week, Sari and the kids have been biking every day..... and a whole bunch of other things.
Write back if you would like specific details about any one (or two) parts of this post! :)
1 comment:
your life sounds as boring as mine!!
:-)
Jenn
Post a Comment