Wednesday, September 16, 2009

You have waited long enough - more garage pics

Ok - Ok..... I know you want to see more of the garage...... it is not quite done, - still tons more to put up (Stock car racing pictures, things on the pegboard, etc) but it feels a lot more like home to me than it did before (which - Sari says - is a good thing b/c it may become my home if I don't smarten up) :)


Note things hanging on the walls rather than being tripped over
Pegboard filled with stuff - for easy access (thanks to Carol Barnard - who gave me all the hooks from Stan's pegboard before she moved - that makes me think of him when I am out there now)
Looking toward the front - finally a home for my tools boxes - cabinets - etc
Across toward the door
Note the lockers on the side of this shelf - the Leisure Center was getting rid of a bunch of old lockers - they were in a dumpster - so after playing tennis one day I asked about them and the girl said "Take as many as you like" - I took four. The best part.... they were from the "Girl's locker room" - no sweaty, smelly boy stuff in there! :)
For more pictures of the garage...... please send $14.95 (plus shipping and handling) to my home address (Come on - you know you wanna!) :)

No comments: