Sunday, August 22, 2010

Gift or Not ????

I am taking a vote..... a very nice lady at the race track offered to give me her Enduro car (think a demolition derby on a stock car track). It comes complete with roll bars.... an extra rad in the back window..... extra tires...... a rebuilt carb (though I have to put it on myself)....... the race is in a month.

Three questions.....

1. Do you think I can get it running and ready in time?

2. What would it look like painted orange and black?

3. Would you be as excited about this as I am???? I have hardly talked about anything all week. My own race car!!!!!! Have a look! :)
Maybe a 4th question.... anyone want to sponsor my car????? Time, money and TLC will be required.

Stay tuned for more updates! My racing career is taking off!!!!! :)

1 comment:

Lenny said...

It is Beautiful Man !! Or at least it will be when we are done !!!