Saturday, April 16, 2011

Cars, concerts and Crunchy (27 of 30)

So I have not blogged lately b/c we have been a little busy. Here is a quick recap (in reverse chronological order).....

Today (Saturday) I went with Dennis Jocelyn to the Majestics Car Show in Regina. After that was over, we toured every motorcycle shop in the city, sat on and drooled over bikes for a while and came home. It was fun!

Last night (Friday) Sari and I went to the Grand Opening concert at our new hockey rink in town. The acts were Tom Cochrane and Kim Mitchell... neither of which are my favourite dudes in the world... but it was a live concert in our town and if you don't support what comes maybe nothing comes, right? It was ok... fun to be out with Sari, fun to run into people that we know, but it will not go down as the greatest concert in the history of the world (at least not in my books anyway). Good crowd though - and a really nice rink (I had not been in it before that)

The night before (Thursday night) was Megan's (One of her nicknames is Crunchy - just in case you were wondering what the title of this thing meant) yearly school play. It was fun to see her in that and nice again to see and visit with a bunch of people. Hopefully by tomorrow we will have some pictures up.

So there you go.... more updates to follow.

1 comment:

Lenny said...

Ohhh did you sit of on the Black Kawasaki Ninja 650R at the end of the row at Thunder City ? I did yesterday. I have never really liked bikes like that but I liked that one. Here is a link in case you missed it and my birthday is coming up as well ...... just saying.

http://www.balijogja.com/2011-kawasaki-ninja-650r