About a month ago we had a chance to go to Mom and Laurie's farm. As part of that, we were got to help with the calves... tagging, immunizing and "ringing"... MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! (Sound effects are free... you have to imagine the smell yourself)
Here are a few, non-graphic, photos.
Megan holding a rope that is holding a cow

Megan and me (I am wearing - "Fashion du Lenny"... in other words - my brother's work clothes. I did not wash them, but I am sure that stuff will come off when they dry).

Sari taking a well deserved break (She smiled like this most of the day.... happiest I have seen her in a long time... you can take the girl off the farm but......)

Grandpa Laurie with his groupies

Grandma Farmer (she really is a farm wife now... I am completely and totally impressed - she was telling me about farm things all day).... You can also see Sari working in this one too (at the right of the pic)

All in all - a very fun day (except for the "baby boy cows" - but we will not think too much about that.... MOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment