Monday, November 04, 2013

My Style is Catching On!!!!!!

I have news for all you "haters" out there.... you know who you are.... you who used to think that I knew nothing about fashion or what was/is cool...... guess what???????

I was invited to do a "fashion talk" at one of the local schools tonight!  Me!!  Not Sara..... Tim!!!!   A talk about how to dress!!!!  Can you believe that????

Ok - it was actually a class about "How to dress for winter"....... and it was to a group of "newcomers" to our country...... some of whom - admittedly - did not really speak or understand English all that well..... and some of whom - admittedly - didn't have a choice (they have to be there for the residency stuff), but never-the-less...... I am counting it!!!

So if you see "the Tim look" sweeping Estevan, don't be surprised!

They seemed especially taken with the long underwear onesy that I showed them! (Though I am not sure that they understood that it is to be worn "under" your other stuff..... so if you see people wearing their long underwear on the outside.... they may be my students!!!)

But - hey - a signature look is all you need!  Soon everyone will be doing it and you will know who to thank! 

Making my mark on the world, one step at a time! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I would have loved to see you do that! LaWanda

TKP said...

Come on down.... it is supposed to snow tonight so...... :)