I got an email at work today which said....
"Tim, how invested are you.... in you?"
Then it offered me a $699 sermon writing package to make me a more complete person/minister.
Now, I am all for self-esteem and all...... but $699??????
I would not be that invested (or even that interested) in myself unless I was covered in 24 carat gold!!!!
________________
I jumped on Twitter the other day to let the Estevan Police Service know that, in the last month, I have seen four semis rip through the red light at 4th St and Kensington. They come off the overpass and just keep coming no matter what.
Therefore, I suggested to them that maybe they ought to sit near that intercession and pick off a few of these guys because if I had not waited, I would have been t-boned by them.
The next day, I got a Twitter notice that said......
"The Estevan Police Service is now following you."
I wanted to write back and say ..... "It ain't the first time the police have followed a Pippus" - but then I thought better of it.
________________
No big updates to give at the moment..... looking forward to holidays soon (I can see them coming).... Katie has been working.... Megan has been babysitting.... Sari has been a whirlwind at home (cleaning, sorting, etc).
We are heading out to the "Souris Valley Theatre" to see a comedy. That should be fun...... Lots of stock car racing so far this summer (74 modifies and 130 + cars overall at the races Monday night)..... and there was a fight in the pits - I was standing there but I did not start it. :)
Lots of updates to come soon..... keep checking back for pics etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment