Now my first instinct (being a Pippus and all) was to run! But as I have learned from watching my cousins, that is not a good idea. Besides, the K-9 unit was there too. I am fairly certain that I could outrun at least two of the three cops that were there.... but that dog looked really excited and hyper!

Anywho, they weren't coming for me. They actually went the house across the alley and brought out two dudes in handcuffs. They both stared at me as I was looking out of my office window. I did not know what to do..... should I look sad for them???? Look angry so that they think I am on their side and don't come back and kill me????? I thought about pretending I was blind, but they have seen me driving me truck (and besides, my office lights were on..... why would a blind guy need office lights, right??????)
In the end, I just shut off the lights and got out of there as fast as I could.
Maybe it is time to talk to the congregation about getting bullet-proof glass for my office windows. Or maybe one of those really fancy bullet-proof vests the cops were wearing.
And here you thought being a minister in a small town was boring!
No comments:
Post a Comment