Yesterday, Sari gave me this funny look and said, "Did you wear that shirt all day?"
"Uh, ya!" was my witty response. "I didn't go to the office without a shirt! It would have started a riot!!" :)
"Well, did you intend to wear this too?" she asked as she turned me around and pulled a dish cloth off of my back.
Apparently, at some point in its journey, my flannel-ish shirt was attracted to the dish cloth (or vice versa.... who knows how these shirt/dish cloth romances work these days???). I had grabbed the shirt off the hanger without actually inspecting it (who inspects their clothes for stowaway dish clothes?) put it on and wore it for most of the day.
The good news: I wore a coat to and from the office and no one came by to visit or go for coffee, so no one saw the dish cloth
The bad news: The fact that no one came by means I have might not have any friends! :(
Anyway.... we did not get a picture of this new trend-setting thing I am doing. However, it is not the first time this has happened to me. Here is a childhood pic of the exact same - only worse!!
(Editor's Note: This is what I would have looked like if this actually did happen to me when I was a child.... and if I had been born a girl! Other than that.... it is completely accurate!)

No comments:
Post a Comment