
I was..... I mean THE KIDS were... really looking forward to going to the new VeggieTales movie "The Pirates who don't do Anything" so we took them to see it this afternoon and it was SO FUNNY! :)
Take your kids - find someone else's kids to take - just go by yourself and sit near someone else's kids if you need an excuse (but not too near - you will not want to be arrested for stalking someone - not at a VeggieTales movie) - but if you want some good, clean, funny fun - go see it.
In fact, I will pay for you to go see it. You go, send me the bill and I will send you a cheque.* No kidding! It was that good!
"Captain Weather Channel" - that was FUNNY! :)
* Note: Free movie offer available in every Canadian Province. Must show proof that you actually know who I am and that you really went to the movie (this offer is not good for internet surfing people who have been searching for days looking for a free VeggieTales movie ticket.... could happen). Participants must enjoy being somewhat immature and silly - and must prefer "Larry the Cucumber" over "Bob the Tomato" - but "Mr. Lunt" over all (the yellow gourd on the left in the picture above) :) Bob is a bit of a sissy!
Skill testing question may apply - such as "Can you sing the entire 'Pirates who don't do Anything' theme song?" or "Can you sing 'You're my cheeseburger'?" (May substitute any three other "Silly songs by Larry" if dressed as a giant cucumber while singing). Enjoy! :)
1 comment:
is the offer good if we went to it b4 you posted the offer? We'll send you our bill. You are lucky we went to a cheap theatre.
Every little thing in our house is now being called a 'hey you little cheesecurl!'
Jenn J
Post a Comment