Forms for my garage pad are starting to go up - topsoil is gone - gravel is coming tomorrow (maybe) - we are a little further down the road! Woo hoo!!!! :)
Keep up the excelent reporting. I am loving it. I found your blog through Jeanine's and am enjoying the Garage excitement. Would love to come and help with the garage raisin, but dont think I will be in the neighborhood soon. We are tiling our bathroom today so I will have to post some progress pictures on our blog to follow your progress reporting example. Love you guys.
1 comment:
Keep up the excelent reporting. I am loving it. I found your blog through Jeanine's and am enjoying the Garage excitement. Would love to come and help with the garage raisin, but dont think I will be in the neighborhood soon. We are tiling our bathroom today so I will have to post some progress pictures on our blog to follow your progress reporting example. Love you guys.
Post a Comment