I just got the phone call that every man hopes to hear one day.....
"Tim, this is the lumberyard, your garage roof trusses are in."
I mean..... I have imagined this day for a long long time, but I had no idea it would be like this (sniff, sniff). I just feel so ..... warm inside! :)
Ok - enough silliness (well - that is not likely, but it sounded promising didn't it?) - I am one step closer to having a garage. And the dude at the yard said something else that made me smile - "running account" - as in I can go pick stuff up and not pay for it - woo hoo!!! (Ok - technically I have to pay for it at some point - I realize that - but having a "running account" at a lumberyard is somewhat like letting a 4 yr old loose in "Toys R Us") :)
I am tearing the yard apart as we speak - pics soon! :)
1 comment:
We are really excited that you are finally getting your garage!
I finally added something to our blog. I promised you I would. It's not much yet, but more to come!
Post a Comment