Saturday, September 20, 2008

Faster Pastor 2008

Estevan Motor Speedway held its 2008 version of "Faster Pastor" (This is the race when ministers from around town get to jump into cars and race one another) on Sept 20. Due to the fact that they only had a few cars available, we ran 2 heats of races (4 cars in the first heat and 3 in the second).

I decided after last year (when I raced very carefully and "nicely"), that this year I was going to go hard ("Checkers or wreckers" as they say). I was in first heat in car 21 - have a look! :)



With 2 of the three trophy girls after the race (the other one was taking the picture) :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun once again, but this time you WON....good for you! Wish we could have watched but Paul was at the Rider game & I had to decorate for the Farewell and take Bryson to a Birthday party. That was awesome that Sara took a clip. Exciting!!!

Jen Mooney said...

YAY! Good for you!