Monday, October 06, 2008

Quick update

Hey all

I am sorry for not updating this thing more regularly.... stupid Facebook - taking everyone away from blogs...... well I refuse to let it die! REFUSE!!!!!!! (Whew - that feels better!) :)

Things are busy around home these days. Kids are busy at school with cross country, volleyball and helping mom out. Speaking of "helping mom", Sari is really enjoying her job and the feeling that she is not just doing a good job (which she is) but also that she is helping the kids. She loves the staff at the school too and has met some really interesting people - so that is good. We are still adjusting to life without her at home full time - but it has not been that bad.

As for other things, we have been working like dogs in the yard and on the garage. I will post some pictures soon - but since the last time I updated things, we have built an all new back fence, worked on the patio (we currently have 50 patio blocks stacked in the back parking space just waiting for someone - you - to come help place them) and have wired the garage. Yes it is true! I have power and lights out there now. On to insulation and sheeting - soon hopefully. I am very happy about that.

I am going to play hockey tomorrow - first time this year - wish me luck! :)

So we are healthy, happy and good. As I said, I will update this more regularly and I will post pictures. Thanks for coming around to check on our space on the net - I will not let it die.... Facebook or no Facebook! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just checkin in on you and I see you are still pippen around - glad to hear the regular update Facebook or no....
And, if I can now figure out the word below I can comment anonymously, eh?
Then on to the Rider page...