Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Granny's 90th

Last Saturday, we went to Moose Jaw to celebrate my Grandma's 90th birthday. It was a quick trip (up and back) and a long day, but it was fun. We laughed a lot and had a really good time.

As I kid, one of my big memories is going to "Bonanza" with Grandpa and Grandma. Even yet, when we are in MJ my mom plans at least one evening out there - so that is where we took Granny. About 27 of us gathered - some cousins that I have not seen in years were there. It was great.

A couple of pictures. I stole these from my sister in law Tracy. She was shooting them around the "real photographer" - that is why none of us are looking at her, etc. Her pictures were way better than the ones we took - yikes! :) Anyway.........

Me, Debbie, Kurt, Granny and mom


My family getting pictures with Granny

2 comments:

Davis Family said...

Awww sweet.

KTPippus said...

It was a very nice day, wasn't it? We were glad you guys were able to come up for the birthday. Those pictures were taken with your mom's camera (since Matthew and I both forgot ours), and Matthew was doing more of the picture-taking...he did a really nice job with that pic of you guys and your mom with Grannie!