Now before you think that I lost my mind or that Sari must have had some really good blackmail scheme against me (I have hated campers forever - love camping - think tenting is the only way to go), you must know a few things.......
1. We did not spend $30 000 on it (Not even .5 % of that) so it is not new
2. It is in really good condition (bought it from some friends of ours who said that it was good)
3. If we wanted to re-sell it, we could make some money (based on ads I have seen for similar ones)
4. If we are going to camp in bear country, we need a trailer (I have made Sari tent in the mountains of Montana with me - every time the wind blew at might she screamed thinking a bear was attacking us - fun times!!!!)
5. If we are going to spend more than a few days camping, a trailer is the way to go (even I will admit that)
6. Trailers are way more fun in the rain than a tent
7. We bought a "better" truck on the premise that we could use it to pull a trailer (so I had to get one)
8. My lobbying for a newer motorcycle was stopped by Sari saying, "You are going to get a better motorcycle when I still don't have even one trailer?" (If you heard her say it, you would not have been able to say "no" either)
9. I think there is a new motorcycle in the deal somewhere for me! :)
Anyway - good roof - decent shape for its age - tandem axle - everything works.... will make a good summer playhouse for the kids too. Good starter - just to see if we like it.
Camping here we come!!!! (If the snow ever melts so I can go get the thing!) :)



No comments:
Post a Comment