I bet that title really has you excited to read this, huh? However, that is the truth. Things are great! Life is good - just not really worth typing out for you. We have just been doing normal family stuff (as in "stuff families normally do".... I am not calling our family normal) :)
Katie had a V-ball tourney this weekend, so we spent some time over there (V-ball is done now - I may post pics sometime). Sari has been scrapbooking, to a card making thing and a craft show in town. Megan has been hanging out with buddies. I went to Weyburn for a hockey game last week, then I ended up taking my Korean buddy to his first hockey game last week (that was fun!).
I am loving having a heated garage to work in..... changed oil in the motorcycle today and put it away, tore the snow blower apart, just generally goofed around out there all day.
See - just not that interesting, but that is good. I was thinking today about how nice it is to have a family to hang out with on a Saturday. When I first moved here, I would go coach hockey at 8 in the morning and then just hang out by myself all day - just killing time. It is nice not to have to kill time waiting for something to happen, because - even if it makes sort of boring reading - it is still fun. Little things are the big things, right?
1 comment:
I love what you said about how nice it is to just have your family there. Even if nothing is planned it's nice to just 'be' together. I sort of feel the same way. It can't be exactly the same way because there is about a 10 year age difference between our kids. I like it but I know it'll be even better in some ways when they are older. Although this age is pretty entertaining! :) oh, the special times!
Post a Comment