Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas shopping

Is it a bad thing that I just started Christmas shopping tonight??????

Now - granted - it is not as bad as it sounds..... I mean Sari is great at the Christmas thing (If the elves ever go on strike - she could replace 98690348690368 of them - she would have gifts flying out of the North Pole like sixty) - so I don't have to worry about 99.9999999 % of it..... but I do have to get a few things.

Sari's gift is easy this year - she bought it for herself (ask her about it if you are curious) but I still had to get her a couple of things, right? As well, I had to get the kids a gift from their Dad (Sari accused me of buying a gift "for Dad" instead of a gift "from Dad" - I told her that it was going to be a Father/daughters bonding experience thing....... can I help it if they like the same things I like???? Gifts don't have to make the giver miserable do they?)

Anyway - there were a fair number of guys wandering around Wal-Mart and Canadian Tire tonight.... most were just "scouting still" - I mean, come on, we still have like a week left don't we? :)

No comments: