So it has been a while since I have posted anything.... my neck still hurts (2 weeks now) from that video below (can I sue Paul? I think I have video evidence that supports my case against him)......
Never the less, this post is about our newest sports hero. For years Katie has played volleyball (which has been great) but now Megan has decided to play basketball... and it is lots of fun to watch. I thought junior high bball would be boring (no one can make a basket etc) but it is not like that all... it is a lot of fun! Lots of screaming like little girls (and that is just from the parents) but it is fun! They have had a couple of tourneys, several regular season games and districts are coming up.
Way to go Megan!
1 comment:
Love it! Thanks for posting that!
Post a Comment