30 blogs in 30 days is making its long awaited return (Ok - "long awaited" may be stretching it a bit.... I am pretty sure that no one has actually been waiting for it at all - but you are getting it anyway so there is no use in whining)........ no promises on a start time but I am thinking later this week.
If you have continued to pass through this blog once in a while - thank you. Hopefully the newest 30 in 30 will give me some momentum to keep up better with this thing..... as well - I am going to try to get girls to add some stuff on here (In the past they have been reluctant to write, but rest assured that I have lots of "compromising stories" on them.... all three of them.... and if they want to keep them out of print........) :)
Anyhoo.... I have lots of stupid stuff in my head and I need someone to force it on..... so thanks for stopping by! :) Talk to you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment