Sunday, April 22, 2012
Bugs on the Visor :)
After church today, my buddy Paul said to me, "Hey, I am riding my motorcycle out to Bengough to see my uncle.... wanna come?"
I was non-committal.
He left and then came back and said, "I am going and your wife said that you should go with me".
So I knocked my chair over and I ran to Paul's truck. He gave me a ride home so that I could change, get the bike and get on the road.
It was great! It was a beautiful day. We stopped and looked around in several small towns. We soaked in the sunshine on the deck in his uncle's back yard and drank cokes. We stopped in Weyburn at Tim Horton's. It was spontaneous, silly and a lot of fun.
You know that you have had a good day (and that you have a very nice wife) when, at the end of the day, you look at your motorcycle jacket and your helmet and they are covered with bugs!
:)
PS. We may have sorted out our "we need a replacement for 'Van-essa'" situation.... stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment