No, this place has nothing to do with gigantic, fake mice or princesses. The happiest place on earth (around these parts anyway) is the motorcycle shop.
And guess what????? They have one of these sitting in there......

That, my friends, is a Kawasaki Concours 14.... and here is the best part.... it is on sale for the low, low price of $13 999 (What is the line the girls always use on me when shopping in Minot??? Oh ya.... "I could have spent _____ but I got this for WAY cheaper!")
Anyway, before I went to look around, Sari texted me and said "behave"..... which I interpret to mean "Don't even think about it bozo"..... but I have a plan.
If 1000 of you chipped in $14 each......... think of it this way... when was the last time you bought me a birthday present???? Here is your chance to make up for that oversight. Even if you bought me a present recently, this is a cheaper option than buying me another shirt or something.
It could be your chance to help out an oppressed guy who lives in a house of females who think clothes and food are more important than motorcycles (Girls! Pphhhffttt!!!)
What is that? You say I am lucky I have a wife that is nice enough to let me have ANY motorcycle much less the really nice one I currently have??? Many wives would not even consider that and Sari almost forced me to buy a good one????
True.... that makes her truly a spectacular wife(not to mention "odd" - in the best sort of way).
However, think how much better that story would be if I had a brand new Concours to brag about. Huh???? THAT would be a real story!!!!
Sari????? Honey????? HELLO??????? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment