Friday, February 21, 2014

That seems about right :(

So earlier I was gloating that Tim Horton's was getting rid of "Cold Stone" in Canada (see post below) and now I read this.......

In an effort to eliminate items that do not sell well, Tim Horton's is deleting 24 items from its menu including Walnut Crunch Doughnuts.

WALNUT CRUNCH!!!!!   THAT IS ALL I EVER ORDER!!!!!!  D'OH!!!!!  WHY?????  WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAPPEN TO ME??????????

So I brag about losing Cold Stone and how Dairy Queen is so much better and this is how I get repaid??????  Super great then!!!  :(

Hey.... wait a minute.... come to think of it, this is not my fault..... it is YOURS!!!   The article said that Walnut Crunches were being eliminated because of lack of sales.... but I buy them all the time..... I am holding up my end of the bargain..... WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??????

So - the only obvious solution is that since y'all owe me a bunch of Walnut Crunches y'all better start baking....... or go to your nearest Tim Horton's and buy all the Walnut Crunches you can (they said they would be available while supplies lasted).

I am emptying the freezer as we speak!!!

No comments: