I know it is spring when I get to go to the "Majestics Car Show" in Regina.
Every year the group that I go with seems to change a bit (we add a couple of guys, others can't go) but it is always a good time.
For me, part of the fun is talking to exhibitors. Most people just walk up, look at the car and move on, but the really interesting part is the story (how the guy found the car, what shape it was in, how much work it needed, etc). Of course they are always eager to talk because (a) they have a lot of time and money invested in these things and they are proud of them and (b) they get bored silly just standing there watching people walk past.
As an added bonus, I got tons of free tickets to stock car races, drag races, mud races, etc just because I stopped and talked to them - so that was good too. I have my summer entertainment all lined up and it is free!! :)
This year the car club added a "Motorcycle Experience"... and that, in my opinion, was the best part of the show. Here are some of my favorites.
And then these last two are for Sari who always says that she would like to have a "Little Red Wagon". How about this one? It has 1/2 of an old go cart tire under the seat for suspension and dude said that it goes about 70 mph. What do you think???? You could get to school in no time flat on that thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment