But who can find a wife like mine?
I bought her a gift today. It was a secret! I walked her out to my truck and then (in front of all the neighbours - even though I knew it may make their wives SUPER jealous) I unloaded this bad boy.......
Now I know what you are thinking....... "How can you spoil Sari like that?" and "What are you trying to do??? Now our wives are going to expect the same thing!"
But you know what? Too bad!!! Sari deserves it!
The best part..... and I am not even making this up (Ask the girls who watched the whole thing from the living room window)..... Sari's reaction was as if I had bought her a new diamond ring. :)
Boys - find a wife like that! One who is happy when you give her an obviously stupid present.... one who is happy with the simple things in life.... and especially one who is excited about doing yard work!!!! :)
Then, as I looked at it, I found the other best part of this deal. Look at what the tire says on it.....
But I am glad there was a warning on it. I may have done something really stupid otherwise!
1 comment:
Must run in the family!! For our birthday/anniversary Bob purchased an easy start chain saw. I thought it was wonderful!!
Post a Comment