Yes this is what it looks like and no that is not a snowboard. Our Saturday afternoon fun did not end in any broken bones but we learned a few valuable tidbits. Did you know that after a certain age you no longer bounce when you wipe out??!?!?? And did you know that things that Tim makes look easy are not easy for Sara..?..I tried it and only got about 15 feet before crashing. Some people have to learn the hard way...yes I kept trying it thinking I would "just keep trying" and get it eventually...well not so much. Anyway the kids had a lot of fun and enjoyed the break from the chilly weather that has bogged us down for the last two weeks. We walked up this long hill enough times to go to the moon and back...at least that is how it felt when we took the last run of the day after 3 hours of slippery fun. Oh by the way "Don't try this at home" there at least I have said it and if you feel inclined to try this just remember to roll. And don't plan anything important for the next few days...especially if you are over the afore mentioned bounceable age.Sunday, December 10, 2006
Boarding Boy
Yes this is what it looks like and no that is not a snowboard. Our Saturday afternoon fun did not end in any broken bones but we learned a few valuable tidbits. Did you know that after a certain age you no longer bounce when you wipe out??!?!?? And did you know that things that Tim makes look easy are not easy for Sara..?..I tried it and only got about 15 feet before crashing. Some people have to learn the hard way...yes I kept trying it thinking I would "just keep trying" and get it eventually...well not so much. Anyway the kids had a lot of fun and enjoyed the break from the chilly weather that has bogged us down for the last two weeks. We walked up this long hill enough times to go to the moon and back...at least that is how it felt when we took the last run of the day after 3 hours of slippery fun. Oh by the way "Don't try this at home" there at least I have said it and if you feel inclined to try this just remember to roll. And don't plan anything important for the next few days...especially if you are over the afore mentioned bounceable age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You have a blog too!!!
What fun! Better watch what you write now that I found you!
Love Berta
Post a Comment