the windchill it was -38. The girls of course have been down a hill or two already. Testing to see how many times one person can have a concussion!?!?!?!?. Katie smacked her head while trying out a snowboard...while on her Christmas list it may not make it under the tree without an airbag system attached. Megan has had the joy of a snow ball slithering down her back while dressed to the gills with snow gear. Only to wiggle out in time to find nothing but icy water. I have had my driving out to the middle of nowhere adventures which you can read in my other posts. And shoveling out the yard and driveway at least six times now. But I have also had the best french vanilla cappuccino after being out when it was so cold that my nose hairs froze. I have also seen many a scene like this snowy fence line and thought "amazing". I like that winter slows me down and makes me sleepy and reminds me that I truly can't survive on my own.Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Snow Snow and more Snow!!!!
Winter has really arrived. Although not officially here yet according to the calendar it is here in a very deep way. Each of us has enjoyed the coming of this glorious season (yes I am one of the freaky people who actually enjoy winter) in our own way. Tim has taken a crack at Noon Hockey and came home after finding only one other skater to play against...it was a very cold day. He redeemed himself by taking his girls to a hockey game on the weekend...also a very cold night with
the windchill it was -38. The girls of course have been down a hill or two already. Testing to see how many times one person can have a concussion!?!?!?!?. Katie smacked her head while trying out a snowboard...while on her Christmas list it may not make it under the tree without an airbag system attached. Megan has had the joy of a snow ball slithering down her back while dressed to the gills with snow gear. Only to wiggle out in time to find nothing but icy water. I have had my driving out to the middle of nowhere adventures which you can read in my other posts. And shoveling out the yard and driveway at least six times now. But I have also had the best french vanilla cappuccino after being out when it was so cold that my nose hairs froze. I have also seen many a scene like this snowy fence line and thought "amazing". I like that winter slows me down and makes me sleepy and reminds me that I truly can't survive on my own.
the windchill it was -38. The girls of course have been down a hill or two already. Testing to see how many times one person can have a concussion!?!?!?!?. Katie smacked her head while trying out a snowboard...while on her Christmas list it may not make it under the tree without an airbag system attached. Megan has had the joy of a snow ball slithering down her back while dressed to the gills with snow gear. Only to wiggle out in time to find nothing but icy water. I have had my driving out to the middle of nowhere adventures which you can read in my other posts. And shoveling out the yard and driveway at least six times now. But I have also had the best french vanilla cappuccino after being out when it was so cold that my nose hairs froze. I have also seen many a scene like this snowy fence line and thought "amazing". I like that winter slows me down and makes me sleepy and reminds me that I truly can't survive on my own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
its a balmy 9 degrees here and the streets a dirty and so is my car, but the dirt is holding the rust together so hidden blessings abound.
Hi Tim and Sara,
I followed links on blogs and found you guys. I feel like I am snooping into your lives. It is great to see pictures of you and your family. I had no idea you had two grown up girls! Wow! We have three now - Willow (6), Hunter (4) and Dawson (1). Life is hectic but good. It is nice to see what you guys are up to!
Hope Pawlak
Post a Comment