Monday, May 07, 2007

One More Round


We got news today from Ma and Pa Muller that Dad is due for just one more round of chemo. The doctor was very pleased with his levels in his blood work and so they are saying this next round should be the last. I know many people are now touched by cancer in some way and so many will know how demoralizing it can be to have any form of the disease. I know dad was ready to retire and see the world out ahead of him, filled with so many dreams waiting for him to have the time to fulfill them. So I am asking for your prayers for dad as we continue to live in the shadow of cancer and knowing that the plans we have for us are not always what God has planned. If you are waiting for retirement to chase your dreams perhaps you shouldn't wait and if you are waiting for someone to be good to you, there really is no time like now,to be good to them. If for no other reason this past year has changed how I (we) see people and life and the urgency of loving now. I hope you will save some room in your prayers for my dad.

2 comments:

Brian Charla said...

Thanks for the update - Glad to hear things are going as well as can be expected. I will pray for you all.
Charla

Anonymous said...

We will pray for all of you - you folks are very dear to us.
Bert & family