I had dental surgery yesterday - had a wisdom tooth taken out - and it was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. No bruising - not much swelling (some as the title of this blog suggests but not as bad as I expected) - almost no bleeding - it was Fun! (Ok - fun is a little much - but it was not the worst thing that has ever happened to me).
The most interesting part was the "happy juice" as the Dr. called it. I have never been sedated before (though I am sure that, at various times in my life, some wished that I had been). I remember laying in the chair, the IV going in, the Dr saying, "I will let this drip in slowly - sedatives are meant to be given slowly" and that was it - next thing I remember I was walking to the recovery room. It was not unlike a number of college classes that I have been in. :) It was bizarre! Anyway, it is over. Other than the fact that I can hardly eat (b/c I can't open my mouth or chew on the right side) everything is great!
The only odd thing - Sari keeps giving me the pain killers that make me sleep even though I have not had any pain since last night. Strangely enough too - there is a bunch of money missing from my wallet - and Sari seems very happy lately. I have been thinking about asking her about the connection there - but I am too sleepy! Good night! :)
1 comment:
Never had so much fun being entertained by TIm on drugs...just imagine...:)P
Post a Comment