Sunday, December 02, 2007

This is Freaking me Out!!!! :) TKP

So - Sari and I put out the rest of our Christmas lights today - including a string of coloured lights around the back fence in our yard. As we came to the tree that stands in the corner of the yard, we decided to throw a "net light" of white lights in it - just because we did not know what else to do with them. Six hours later, when we turned on the lights, look at what we saw.......
Dude, there is an angel in our tree in the back yard!!!!!!! (Wings up in the air, head in the middle - you can see it right?). Here is another look.....
We did not plan it - but there it is. We are offering tours - $10/person ($25 if you want to see the the water cooler and the stove too - see blogs below if that does not make sense to you).

You never know what you will see until you look for it! ;)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

personally I think it looks lke praying hands. Weird, but very cool!!

Anonymous said...

Ah - I get the praying hands thing now too (Had to go back and look again - but I get it). Maybe I should hold a "What do you see here contest" - anyone one else wanna say what they see??????

Davis Family said...

OK - so I am getting worried - you seem to be charging money to see a lot of things in your house. Do I need to lend you a few bucks?

Sippus said...

Well - Christmas is coming and the kids would like to eat something that did not come from the dumpster out back (spoiled kids!).

The money thing is all about paying to see miraculous things, right? Like the painting of the Virgin Mary that cries real tears (or some other such thing) - you don't think that they give that stuff away for free do you??? Well - do you?????

How am I going to become a tele-evangelist if I do not start asking for cash now? They don't give away airtime for free ya know??? You know?????? :)

Ps. If you did want to send a few bucks.... that would be nice too (Canadian only - not that cheap US stuff!)

Anonymous said...

LOL, Who needs cable TV when they can tune in to Tim's Blog. My my .... so, I told Erin to come over and have a look. I was so amazed that I saw an angel, before I even read the blog. Erin on the otherhand ... did not. Although he says he can now see how you would think it looks like an angel, is positive that he sees a chicken???? You owe us $10.00.

Anonymous said...

Woops, I stand corrected ... he sees a turkey, NOT a chicken!

Anonymous said...

I am not paying $10 for either a chicken or a turkey - that is just crazy talk!

Now if it were a "miraculous talking chicken...." :)

Anonymous said...

You could say nothing at all, and we would still laugh at you Tim. Thanks for making us smile. Oh Sara, how life must be interesting every single day.

Anonymous said...

You really have no idea :)))

Anonymous said...

I sort of see Homer Simson with his hand up!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey its what I see(mmmm donut's)

now im hungry for a donut sigh

Anonymous said...

I think that it is great that you are being "politically correct" (as we all know that is something that my brother always is) this christmas by displaying a native american in your christmas display!!!