Sunday, April 18, 2010

Thatsa Nice!

I am not sure why I wrote the subject line with a cheesy Italian accent, but none the less we had a nice weekend. Sari had an unexpected meeting for the magazine that she helps with (ask if you need more details there) so we ended up going to Regina and hanging out with the Mooneys Friday night and Saturday.

- We stayed up way too late Friday night (2 am I think)

- Fed my "I want to go to New York" addiction by looking at their pictures and hearing about their trips out there

- We walked around Wascana - along with everyone else who lives within 30 hours of the place (Don't get me wrong - it was nice - but obviously it was the first nice Saturday of the year b/c everyone was out there)

- We got slurpees and played road hockey in the back yard

- Then today church was good - especially our Bible study tonight (if you have not come you are missing out - it is really interesting to hear what people have to share)

- We worked in the yard for a while this afternoon

- And I went for my first motorcycle ride of the year. I put plates on it on Friday, but I was so busy changing oil in our vehicles and getting ready to go to Regina that I did not have time to ride. (Funny thing: I went to SGI to get the bike registered and there were like 5 people in line.... then more and more came in.... until we had a group of about 10 people. The last guy to come in said, "Huh - I thought I would just run in here - plate my bike and be gone quick". The guy behind me said, "Me too". The guy in front of me said, "I am plating my bike too". I said, "Me too". All 10 of us were there to put plates on bikes. It must be spring)

So - a nice weekend - a good day - hopefully a good week as well.

1 comment:

KTPippus said...

Yay---spring!!!