Thursday, November 17, 2011

Final Blog Post (30 of 30)

So some of you have noticed that I did not really finish my "30 blogs in 30 days" thing.... but as the 29th post title says, "We gots furniture!" (I don't know why that has a "hillybilly accent" to it with the "gots" part... it just does).

Anyway, the last many nights have been all about carting furniture home from Sears, decoding the very confusing instructions ("Honey, have you seen the piece of the coffee table that looks like Cambodia?   What do you mean, 'What do you mean Cambodia?'   Look at the the drawing in the instructions.... clearly the top of the table attaches to Cambodia.... it says so right here"), setting things up, moving things in from the garage, taking hundreds of pounds of cardboard boxes in for recycling etc, etc, etc.   However, we are almost done and almost have our basement back.  The girls are back in their bedrooms.... all is good.

So - to end the blog run for now..... two short video clips that I came across today.  Enjoy!

PS.  No one answered my questions about your first concert, first record, etc (see post below).  Does that mean you are too shy to respond, too embarrassed that you bought "Staying Alive" by the Bee Gees (don't be - I like the Bee Gees) or that no one reads this thing?

I would take another run at blogging a bunch of stuff if I knew someone was reading.  Check in and comment if you are around here in the next week or so (just to prove you passed by)..... if no one comments, I will mothball the blog (Yes that is a threat!!!!)   :)

5 comments:

jerms said...

keep the blogs coming Tim!

melissa said...

my answers to all those questions would have been lame/I actually can't remember. so I guess that is why I never answered. :)

MR E said...

I read em.

KTPippus said...

Great clips! And...yay for furniture!

Anonymous said...

I, on occasion, have read from earliest to latest, catching up on you and yours. So, keep writing!