So Sari is away this weekend at some little homecoming thing (there are like 904368390486904386 people going to WCC's homecoming this weekend..... it would have been 904368390386904387 if I went, but.... that is a completely different story)
Anyway, since she is away, I took two really cute girls out for supper.
I ordered "Ribs and Chicken Wings" (a "Heart Healthy" choice, right?) and when it came, I challenged each of the girls to eat a "suicide wing" as fast as they could.... no water.... no stopping.
BAAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAA!!!!! It was great!!!!! They looked like this......
And then the best part..... one of them somehow got suicide wing sauce up her nose!!!! (Lets just say that Megan thought that was really funny!!!) Here is a hint for future reference.... if it burns your lips and makes you actually wish that they would fall off..... putting it up your nose is not a good idea!
I hope Sari comes home soon..... I miss her and the girls may not survive.

No comments:
Post a Comment