This past week was the 6th edition of the Pippus Motorcycle tour with my brother "Lenny". We were gone for 7 days..... and we got rained on for 6 of them (and that is the best part of the week..... stories and details to follow. Check back in coming days).
However, tonight we went to the fair. I like the fair! I like walking around and visiting with people. I like watching the little kids laughing and having fun. I like the small town feel of the whole thing.
Most of all though.... I like caramel apples.
As usual, I waited until the very end to get one. In fact, the girls actually stood in line and got it for me - and I was so happy!!
Then - I went to take my first bite....... I put it up to my mouth..... and the stick broke!!!!
My precious apple treat fell in the dirt and rolled 5 feet down a hill. I just stood there in disbelief.
I WAITED ALL YEAR FOR THE FAIR TO COME TO TOWN SO I COULD GET A CARAMEL APPLE AND ALL I GOT TO DO WAS LICK THE STUPID THING!!!!
Sara offered to get me another one, but that seemed silly.
Besides, it was the perfect ending to my bike tour week!
No comments:
Post a Comment