Saturday, April 18, 2009

Poor Debbie!!!! :(

If you have been reading the deluded comments at the end of my last post, you will notice that my nice, sweet sister Debbie (and Justin for that matter - though he is neither "sweet" nor my "Sister" - though I can see how you could be confused about the "sister" part) :) are convinced that the Flames are going to beat the Hawks... so much so that Debbie is going to appear on this blog wearing a Hawks jersey while burning her Flames one (ok - maybe not the last part but that would have been good to put in the bet too) :)


So we went to Minot yesterday. I dropped the girls off at the mall and then I hit (Literally) every motorcycle shop and Peavey Mart type place in town - it was the best shopping trip ever!!! :) I did not get much (no one really has anything in stock) but I did buy some riding boots - so that was nice. I also tried out a bunch of stuff that was overpriced (gloves and stuff at the Harley shop) that I can now order online from home.


And from the "Its a small world" department - we ran into our friends the Lawrences and the Davenports while there (well actually we heard the Davenports were there b/c they were coming back from Bismark so we planned to meet them) - then too we saw a bunch of other "Estevanites" that we recognized as well.


Anyway - check back to see a picture of Debbie wearing the jersey of a good team for once! Go Hawks!!!! :)



4 comments:

Davis Family said...

Are you speaking in tongues? - cause WE don't do that! Right?

TKP said...

There is a part of me that must admit that it is hard to cheer against a Canadian team - but they signed Bertuzzi - so what can you do? I can't cheer for decisions like that! :)

KTPippus said...

Sounds like you guys had a nice time south of the border. Oh, and by the way, I think your sister would rather crawl under a rock and die before ever putting on a jersey from any other team but her own!! But if by some strange miracle she does, you definitely need to get pictures!

Tracy

TKP said...

Oooh - we will have pictures.... and posters.... and an autograph session.... and...... :)

I agree - I am surprised that she would make the bet - but I am happy to help her see the error of her ways! :)