Wednesday, May 06, 2009

I hate it when people do this....

So I went from a blog a day for 3485789347893476 days to nothing for almost a month. That is wrong! I hate when I go to other people's blogs and they have done nothing with them - so if you have kept coming back - thanks!

Needless to say, things have been a bit busy - I went to a conference in Caronport one weekend - then back to Moose Jaw for my Granny's birthday - then we went to Dauphin for Easter - the next weekend we went to Minot - the next weekend I organized a car rally - then my mom and Laurie came down here and then we went back to MJ for the Air Show last weekend (or something like that - it is all very blurry in my mind).

In there too - both kids have been in plays - Sari is swamped with year end stuff at work (scheduling field trips, getting purchase orders done, etc - all while learning a new computer system b/c they switched from Macs to PCs) - I have been working on my truck to install a brake controller for the electric brakes on our camper - I have also been working on the electric brakes on the camper so that they work (wires all broken - have to take hubs off etc) - I installed a new ignition switch on my motorcycle and I had a new front tire put on today. And that is just some of the stuff from the past 3 weeks. Here are some pics to fill in the details......

Car Rally winners in their "winning" hats (why give a trophy when you can make people look silly?)
"Play" people
Katie and all the grade 7 girls got picked up for the spring dance (one of the Dads drives a limo so....)

Mom and her husband Laurie



No comments: