Hey everyone.... just a short note to recap the last week or so and to say "Happy 2011".
We have been away from home for the last 10 days or so (got home last night). In that time we went to Dauphin, built a big snow fort (the kids liked that), went on a horse drawn sleigh ride, went skating and a bunch of other fun things.... then we went to Moose Jaw and hung out for a few days, went bowling, skating at the outdoor skating oval, shopping.... then we went to Regina and hung out with the Mooney clan, went to a wedding, watched a couple of movies, went to a Pats game, played with the kids...... and now we are home.
I all honesty, I am not really ready to go back to the office tomorrow, but it will be good (right? Please say "right"!!!!!)
I was nice to be away..... nice to spend so much time with Sari and the kids.... nice to be with people that we love..... but (honestly) it was nice to arrive in Estevan last night (seriously - I know it is Estevan but it is still home).
I know that it will be ok once I get back into the routine..... but I have one more day to enjoy doing nothing - so I am.
So - "thanks" to everyone who made our time away nice. And - by the way - please keep coming back to the blog. I may not write every day, but I will try. And write back if you like - I like the conversation.
Happy 2011 from us! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment