So I finally did it.... I put "Hannah the Honda" up for sale. It is a sad, sad day! :(
I remember the first time I met her..... she started up without a hiccup and that first ride round the block.... well, it was heavenly! I had never ridden a bike so nice and comfortable and cheap (that last part was the best part).
We had lots of good times like....
- Riding to Newtown, North Dakota with Paul (and whatever he calls his bike) twice
- Going to Moose Jaw to meet my brother and sister to go to a NHL game (It was in the fall not in the middle of winter.... Hannah was amazing but not that amazing)
- Coming home on that same trip and seeing the speedometer at 100 mph (I am not sure how that happened - just in case any policemen are reading - but let me tell you, it feels A LOT faster than that when you are on a 30 year old motorcycle that could fall apart at any minute)
- Lots of nights cruising around the streets of Estevan just enjoying the evening.
I AM GOING TO MISS HER!!!! (sniff, sniff) But we do not have room to keep her and owning two motorcycles is just a little silly (nice - but sort of silly).
So if you know anyone who would like to get into biking - give me a call.
The fortunate thing: My wife told me to price it so high that I may get to keep her anyway! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment