So I am not feeling really great today.... running a bit of a fever.... sore and achy.... I think Sari is poisoning me (She is not here today.... looks sort of suspicious, no? "He's dead!!??? What??? Me??? No! I wasn't even in town.... check my alibi... I mean... ask my friends!")
Anyway, after helping a buddy load a trailer so he can move, I came home and started playing on the computer. Now I went to the 10 normal sites that I hit (Nascar.com.... cycle world.... MSN.... Leader Post.....TSN) and now I am stuck! I have nothing..... I just keep staring at the screen wondering what else I could look up (I even looked up how Aspirin works on fevers and why.... ask me sometime it is sort of interesting).
So there is only one logical conclusion..... I must have read the entire internet!
(I heard a comedian one time say, "Well... I finished the internet last night.... yep... turns out when you get to the end there is a picture of Bill Gates:"....... I was going to steal that joke but......)
So I broke my own rule and went to Facebook and that just made me mad (Seriously?? Billions of dollars of technology tied up here and you use it to show me a picture of your lunch??? I don't even care what I eat most of the time... why would I care what you ate????).
I hope I feel better tomorrow..... I can't take another afternoon of this! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment