By the way, it would not be the first time a Pippus had their mug shot done. In fact, I think my cousins may have a "frequent fly card" for that or something.... free jail cell with every picture... you know.
Oh I knew what you were referring to.... but that made me think that the pic looked a little like a mug shot... and then I had "family flashbacks" ... and then I got my medication and everything was fine again. No worries! :)
6 comments:
So I don't quite understand was Katelyn stopped for speeding on her way to the event or after leaving it?
Funny.... very funny.... it does sort of look like a mug shot though come to think of it. :)
By the way, it would not be the first time a Pippus had their mug shot done. In fact, I think my cousins may have a "frequent fly card" for that or something.... free jail cell with every picture... you know.
Ha - I was mostly referring to the story right underneath the picture. I think your daughter looks perfectly lovely!
Ha!
Oh I knew what you were referring to.... but that made me think that the pic looked a little like a mug shot... and then I had "family flashbacks" ... and then I got my medication and everything was fine again. No worries! :)
Ha Ha!! Can I get some of that medication Tim, pretty sure I could use it!
Post a Comment