So today our oldest is graduating and I thought that maybe I would give you a bit of a "play-by-play" from a Dad's perspective.First observation: It is a lot less stressful being the Dad. I don't know anything.... I have not thought about dresses.... or shoes.... or where people will sleep.... or how we are getting from one place to the next... or who is going to do our child's hair.... or how I am going to do my hair (At this point, I don't have much to worry about in that department). What I am trying to say is, so far, it has been a very relaxed event for me.
Sari, on the other hand, seems to have a lot more on brain than I do. She has a lot of stuff going on.
So you can take this one of two ways (or both).....
1. Sari is amazing!
2. Guys have it super easy (if they have an organized wife)
Either way - it has been a nice day (for me) so far. More reports to come. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment