Saturday, June 14, 2014

Saturday update

Here is what I did yesterday.   I helped my buddy Dennis take this......




And turn it into this.......


1983 Honda Magna and we took it from dead to running like a new one. Nothing says "fun" like spraying carb cleaner in your eye (yes - we did that a few times.... hard to guess where it is going to splatter to sometimes).

So Katie is Ontario at Kendall's graduation..... Megan and Sari just left for a "Mommy/Daughter day" in the great metropolis of Minot, North Dakota...... and I am about to go out to my garage and continue working on the two old motorcycles that I have out there.  Then - if the rain stays away - I will be off to the speedway tonight to help out with the "Super Truck Series" that is coming in.

Sounds like a good day all round, no?  Everyone off doing their own thing once in a while is good - but I am looking forward to everyone being home.  The house is sort of quite without them.

Happy Saturday, y'all.




No comments: