Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Being a hero is not always glamorous

So what does it look like when you pick up a turtle off a grid road so that it does not get run over and then it pees on you before you can put it in the ditch????  Well.......

I was not there but my sources tell me that this particular turtle learned how to fly moments later.

Jacques Cousteau - the the landlubbing equivalent of him - would have been proud.  (As too would have the Wright brothers)  :)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this!! Yay, Rescue Lady!

Davis Family said...

If Sara ever has to rescue me I promise I won't pee on her!!

Davis Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Davis Family said...

The reason there is a deleted comment is that the computer was really slow and I'm really impatient! HA!