Tuesday, January 06, 2015

I need your help!

Sara won't let me dry my hockey equipment in the house!

I know that may not seem like a big deal, but here is the thing..... she dries all kinds of HER stuff in laundry room (sweaters, shirts and things), but - for some strange and unknown reason - I have to dry my stuff in garage!  Is that fair?

Now, I will admit that I have not washed my hockey undershirt in literally more than 10 years and - yes -  the last time I took it out of my bag it was covered in a bunch of white stuff (could have been dried sweat.... maybe it was mold.... it is really hard to say without some sort of chemical analysis), but the point is that I wore it anyway.  If I can put up with the smell of that stuff on me, surely she can put up with the smell of it in the house, right?

Why should you care about this?  Well, a society is only as strong as those that they stand-up for.  Oppression, in all its forms, is wrong!  If I am being oppressed, then it should matter to you!

Besides, my garage really stinks now! :)

(PS.  The funniest part of this is that I planned out this blog last night and said nothing to Sari about it.  Then this morning I was giving her a ride to work and when she walked into the garage she said, "Oooh, it stinks in here!!!"   So at least you know that I am sort of telling the truth)  :)

No comments: