Wednesday, January 14, 2015

It's getting CRAZY around here!!!!

So far, my January could be described in one word......

HHHHHWWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!   (Pronunciation Key: Think about the sound a depressed moose would make and go from there)

In other words, it has not been that exciting....... UNTIL TODAY!!!!

I was sitting at my desk when this HOT CHICK called me (Is "HOT CHICK" the politically correct term????  I can't keep up.......) and said, "Hey Baby!!  Wanna go out for lunch?"

Now I know what you are thinking......

"Lunch????  OUT?????  On a WEDNESDAY!!?????"

But deal with it!   That is how we roll...... no rules!!!!

Then she sweetened the pot...... "We can even go to A and W so you can get a TEEN BURGER!!!"

Now here is the thing:  She knows that the way to my heart is through bacon.  (Actually - that is a scientific fact.... My doctor even said that was true.  Well, at least he said something about "bacon" and "my heart" - I wasn't really listening.   And why would I?   If he is insulting bacon, he is obviously a quack!).

But wait...... it gets even more crazy.......

WE HAD COUPONS......AND DIDN'T EVEN USE THEM!!!!

Weird hey?   We were a block from home when I picked her up from school....  the coupons had not expired......we could have come and got them.... but we didn't!!!

Then to top it all off...... are you ready?????

I let her upgrade her regular fries to sweet potato fries!!!!

That's right...... I brought out the "Special Wallet"!!!! 

And we didn't even plan any of this...... IT - JUST - HAPPENED!!!!

I can't wait for tomorrow!!!

#mylifeisnotthatexciting

PS.  The dude in the picture is not me.  It is not even a "Reasonable Facsimile".  One of us is OBVIOUSLY less dorky looking than the other...... you can figure it out for yourself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everything is better with Coupons.... Two can dine for $10.99 A&W Teen Burger.