For some guys, their wives leaving town for the weekend means it is time to go out and do a bunch of unspeakably crazy things (or so I have heard).
Me..... it is a chance to do this.....
Yes I am sleeping in a tent in my backyard.
Why you ask?
Well, it could be that I am actually 11 years old...... or I am prepping for my yearly motorcycle trip.
You see, I bought all this camping stuff (tent, air mattress, air pillow, thin backpacking sleeping bag) but I have no idea whether I am going to be warm enough or what I will hate about this stuff once I am on the road..... so the best place to test it is 20 feet from your back door, right? Already I am thinking that maybe the tent is not going to make it.... the zippers are really cheap.
Anyway, that is my grown up reason..... but I really like tents too! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment