This is just a short note to say that I have not quit blogging forever and to make sure that you know that both Murphy and I are still upright (sort of).
My shoulder (in particular) continues to hurt - a lot! I guess I should not say "a lot" because I probably would have taken this level of discomfort 6 days ago or so. I am getting better (no pain medication all day today..... I am able to sleep most of the night now) but this is taking a lot longer than any other injury I have ever had in my life. It is borderline ridiculous at this point!!!
But - it could be worse I guess.
So - just so you know - I am going to start blogging again soon but at this point it is just hard to sit at the computer. When I am feeling better, I will be back.
I will let you know when that happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment